Digital Marketing Junior (Multilingual)Full-time | Developer
The ideal candidate should:
• be a Millennial, with strong familiarity with social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Xing just to cite some).
• be fluent in English (especially written) and in at least one other EU Language (Italian, Spanish, German, French in particular).
• Show attitude to marketing and promotions through online interaction
Place of Work: Malta and/or remote (provided the candidate has a private room and a viable connection and PC/Laptop).
Working Hours: Full-time and/or Part-time. Flexible time schedule allowed.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Content Generation – You will be involved in creating content for our digital platforms and executing digital campaigns under the guidance of your supervisor.
• Google Ads- You will be involved in running google ads and PPC Ads. One of your main goals will be to increase traffic to our website;
• Events- You will be involved in all the marketing events of the company. You will need to sponsor all events by being active on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram;
• E-mail Marketing – You will be involved in all e-mail marketing that needs to be done in the company.